Front-line managers have the responsibility to conduct meetings with individual team members that will improve their performance and maintain good team relations. Providing Performance Feedback trains managers to use a systematic approach to performance improvement through quality feedback.
Providing Performance Feedback facilitator kits and workbooks!
Providing Performance Feedback Training Details
Providing Performance Feedback teaches your leaders how to effectively evaluate individual team members. First, relevant performance standards are established, then the team member's own performance evaluation is solicited, and finally a summary evaluation is given that will be clear and credible to the team member. Because performance review should be collaborative, employees give input to the process and give their full commitment to improving performance.
- 4-hour classroom program
- 1-hour online course
- 6-18 participants recommended
- Learn to base performance assessments on tangible facts and behavior.
- Use positive performance feedback to encourage motivation of team members.
- Gain team member commitment to improve performance.
Providing Performance Feedback Benefits
- Get self-evaluations from employees and provide your evaluation of performance.
- Identify changes that can be made to improve performance.
Providing Performance Feedback Participant Workbook
- Cognitive Exercises
- Forms for Workshop Activities
- Skill Practice Aids
- Video Synopsis
- Job Aids Section
Managing Complaints Facilitator Guide
- 4-hour workshop designed for 6-18 participants
- Complete instructions on how to facilitate the workshop
- Explanatory text for the trainer
- Sample trainer narrative
- DVD containing scenarios in office and industrial settings that display positive skills discussed in the program
- Transcripts of video segments
- Annotation notes
- CD with PowerPoint Presentation and handouts
- Self-Assessment Worksheet
- Memory Jogger Card