The Five Behaviors™ has added a new personality development assessment to its profiles and training materials. Five Behaviors: Personal Development is based on the Cohesive Team model, but rather than focusing on the behaviors of a specific team, individuals can take the profile and apply their assessment any time they change teams. The goal is to help individuals become better teammates through positive communication and collaboration with all of their coworkers. Their personal development and improved cohesion will lead to team success that will benefit the entire organization.
Five Behaviors: Personal Development Assessment
- The Five Behaviors Model
- How to shape behavior and focus on collaboration and results
- How you can communicate effectively with all members of an organization
- How you can benefit a team and contribute to its success
Five Behaviors: Personal Development Facilitator Kit
- Scripted guide for facilitators
- PowerPoint presentation with embedded video scenarios
- Participant handouts
- Sample reports
- Participant activities
- Podcast and resource videos on The Five Behaviors
"The Five Behaviors" is a trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc.