The Employee Rights online course helps HR managers confront the issues that affect employee rights in the workplace. Modules include ethics, employment laws, disciplinary issues, and employment termination. Topics such as labor relations and unions will be addressed in the latter half of the employee rights training course.
- Ethics and Company Culture
- Employment Law and Policies
- Employee Privacy
- Discipline and Termination Issues
- Unions and Labor Relations
- Collective Bargaining, Labor Agreements, and Resolution
To enroll 10 or more employees in Employee Rights training, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Employee Rights you should be able to:
- Explain the importance of organizational ethics and employee privacy.
- List the key points and issues of employee discipline and termination.
- Describe issues for working with unions and establishing fair labor practices.
This course is intended for HR managers needing a primer on employment law and how to protect employee rights.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.3 CEUs | 3.0 HRCI Credits
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU/HRCI Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Employee Rights for 90 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Employee Rights. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs and/or HRCI Credits instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 11
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.