Corexcel specializes in providing the training and continuing education resources that organizations need to meet their employee and organizational development goals in 3 major areas:
- Personal and Organizational Development Tools: Effective and easy to use online profile assessments (i.e. DiSC), training materials and online courses in Project Management, Human Resources, Customer Service and Leadership.
- Online & Instructor-Led Medical Courses: Online training courses in Medical Terminology, Anatomy & Physiology and Introduction to ECG to name a few.
- Nursing Continuing Education Courses & Services: Online Nursing CEU Courses, educational planning, development and accreditation administration for educational events.
Through our website and dedicated customer service staff, we provide our products and services to local, national and multinational corporations, universities and community colleges, individual consultants and consulting firms, state and federal agencies.
- Authorized Partner Everything DiSC, A Wiley Brand
- Authorized Inscape Publishing Distributor
- Authorized Vital Learning Distributor
- MindEdge Learning Partner
- Access Continuing Education Affiliate
- Educational Partner, ITCAP/Pima Community College
- Delaware State Chamber of Commerce, Marvin S. Gilman Superstar in Business Award, 2001 & 2011
- Inscape Publishing Diamond Distributor 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
Corexcel is focused on providing innovative online courses, individual/team assessments, educational resources and services. We provide our customers the tools to develop individually while excelling professionally. Corexcel provides a rewarding and balanced work environment that encourages personal growth and commitment to the community.
State of Delaware, Office of Minority and Women Business Enterprise
Corexcel is certified as a small, woman-owned business by the State of Delaware's Office of Minority and Women Business Enterprises. For a copy of our certificate send us an email through our contact form. Certified as Momentum Management Group, Inc. d/b/a Corexcel - certificate #DE03100380.
International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
Corexcel is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.
In obtaining this approval, Corexcel has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET 1-2007 Standard which is widely recognized as the Standard of good practice internationally. As a result of our Authorized Provider membership status, Corexcel is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET 1-2007 Standard.
IACET Accredited Provider Number: 1000795
American Nursing Credential Center's Commission on Accreditation (ANCC)
Corexcel is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
ANCC Accredited Provider Number: P0066
State of Florida Board of Nursing
Corexcel is approved as a provider of continuing nursing education, Florida provider #50-452.
State of Georgia Board of Nursing
Corexcel is approved as a provider of continuing nursing education, Georgia provider #50-452.
District of Columbia Board of Nursing
Corexcel is approved as a provider of continuing nursing education, District of Columbia provider #50-452.
State of California Board of Nursing
Corexcel is approved as a provider of continuing nursing education, California provider #CEP 13687.
The company was founded in Delaware in 1984 as Inservice Training Institute to provide nursing continuing education through public seminars. Momentum Management Group, Inc., purchased the business in 1997 and began to expand the business beyond nursing education. By 2000, Inservice Training Institute no longer described the business and we needed a new name. In 2001, the company began doing business as Corexcel. Our new name came from a combination of the words "core" and "excel" to emphasize our focus on helping individuals and companies improve their performance through our offering of training resources for personal and organizational growth.