Corexcel provides online courses, employee assessments, certifications and facilitator materials. Some of our more popular offerings include the following.
- PXT Select: A world-class hiring and selection tool with loads of flexibility. PXT Select is used to assess a candidate's fit for open positions. It provides the tools you need to make a solid hiring decision.
- Assessments: Find assessments for selecting employees, improving communication, leadership development, team building, time management and much more. Some of our popular titles include DiSC, Everything DiSC and the Team Dimensions Profile. For a complete list of the assessments we offer, visit our assessments page.
- DiSC Certifications: Interested in becoming certified to train people on using DiSC or Everything DiSC? Check our DiSC Certification options.
- Online Medical Courses: Courses in Medical Terminology, Anatomy & Physiology, Medical Billing & Coding and Introduction to ECG to name a few. Individuals use these courses to meet prerequisites. Several schools and universities use these courses as part of their standard curriculum.
- Online Business Courses: We carry 75+ online business courses covering Project Management, Entrepreneurship, Finance, HR Management, Leadership and more. Our online business courses are all listed on our sister site https://business-skills.corexcel.com/
- Certificate Programs: Our online Certificate Programs are suites of self-paced online courses that can be used to train employees, add new skills to your resume or simply to learn something new. All of our online courses are self-paced. Start at anytime and finish at your own pace. Visit our online certificate programs page for a complete list.
- Facilitator Kits & Participant Workbooks: Cut training course development time by starting with one of our turn-key facilitator kits. The facilitator materials include PowerPoints, scripted seminars, videos, handouts and more. Participant workbooks are also available for all of our topics.
- Nursing Continuing Education Courses: Online Nursing CEU Courses for nurses to earn the contact hours (CEUs) needed to renew their licenses and certifications.
Through our website and dedicated customer service staff, we provide our products and services to local, national and multinational corporations, universities and community colleges, individual consultants and consulting firms, state and federal agencies.
- Authorized Partner Everything DiSC, A Wiley Brand
- Authorized Partner PXT Select
- Authorized Partner Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
- Authorized Vital Learning Distributor
- MindEdge Learning Partner
- Access Continuing Education Affiliate
- Delaware State Chamber of Commerce, Marvin S. Gilman Superstar in Business Award, 2001 & 2011
- Inscape Publishing Diamond Distributor 2006 - 2012
- Wiley Publishing Diamond Partner 2013 - 2018
Corexcel is focused on providing innovative online courses, individual/team assessments, educational resources and services. We provide our customers the tools to develop individually while excelling professionally. Corexcel provides a rewarding and balanced work environment that encourages personal growth and commitment to the community.
State of Delaware, Office of Minority and Women Business Enterprise
Corexcel is certified as a WBE by the State of Delaware's Office of Supplier Diversity. For a copy of our certificate send us an email through our contact form. We are certified as Momentum Management Group, Inc. d/b/a Corexcel – OSD Certification #DE16032576.
Corexcel's Customer Service team members are all PXT Select Certified Professionals. PXT Select is an exciting new hiring assessment specifically designed to make the process of interviewing and selecting candidates easier for hiring managers.
International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
Corexcel is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.
In obtaining this approval, Corexcel has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET 1-2007 Standard which is widely recognized as the Standard of good practice internationally. As a result of our Authorized Provider membership status, Corexcel is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET 1-2007 Standard.
IACET Accredited Provider #1000795
American Nursing Credential Center's Commission on Accreditation (ANCC)
Corexcel is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
ANCC Accredited Provider #P0066
State of Florida Board of Nursing
Corexcel is approved as a provider of continuing nursing education, Florida provider #50-452.
State of Georgia Board of Nursing
Corexcel is approved as a provider of continuing nursing education, Georgia provider #50-452.
District of Columbia Board of Nursing
Corexcel is approved as a provider of continuing nursing education, District of Columbia provider #50-452.
State of California Board of Nursing
Corexcel is approved as a provider of continuing nursing education, California provider #CEP 13687.
The company was founded in Delaware in 1984 as Inservice Training Institute to provide nursing continuing education through public seminars. Momentum Management Group, Inc., purchased the business in 1997 and began to expand the business beyond nursing education. By 2000, Inservice Training Institute no longer described the business and we needed a new name. In 2001, the company began doing business as Corexcel. Our new name came from a combination of the words "core" and "excel" to emphasize our focus on helping individuals and companies improve their performance through our offering of training resources for personal and organizational growth.