Corexcel provides online courses, employee assessments, certifications and facilitator materials. Some of our more popular offerings include the following.
- PXT Select: A world-class hiring and selection tool with loads of flexibility. PXT Select is used to assess a candidate's fit for open positions. It provides the tools you need to make a solid hiring decision.
- Assessments: Find assessments for selecting employees, improving communication, leadership development, team building, time management and much more. Some of our popular titles include DiSC and Everything DiSC. For a complete list of the assessments we offer, visit our assessments page.
- DiSC Certification: Interested in becoming certified to train people on using DiSC or Everything DiSC? Check our DiSC Certification options.
- Online Medical Courses: Courses in Medical Terminology, Anatomy & Physiology, Medical Billing & Coding and Essentials of ECG to name a few. Individuals use these courses to meet prerequisites. Several schools and universities use these courses as part of their standard curriculum.
- Online Business Courses: We carry 75+ online business courses covering Project Management, Entrepreneurship, Finance, HR Management, Leadership and more. For a complete list of the business courses we offer, visit our online business courses page.
- Certificate Programs: Our online Certificate Programs are suites of self-paced online courses that can be used to train employees, add new skills to your resume or simply to learn something new. All of our online courses are self-paced. Start at anytime and finish at your own pace. Visit our online certificate programs page for a complete list.
- Facilitator Kits & Participant Workbooks: Cut training course development time by starting with one of our turn-key facilitator kits. The facilitator materials include PowerPoints, scripted seminars, videos, handouts and more. Participant workbooks are also available for all of our topics.
Through our website and dedicated customer service staff, we provide our products and services to local, national and multinational corporations, universities and community colleges, individual consultants and consulting firms, state and federal agencies.
- Authorized Partner Everything DiSC, A Wiley Brand
- Authorized Partner PXT Select
- Authorized Partner Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
- MindEdge Learning Partner
- Access Continuing Education Affiliate
- Delaware State Chamber of Commerce, Marvin S. Gilman Superstar in Business Award, 2001 & 2011
- Inscape Publishing Diamond Distributor 2006 - 2012
- Wiley Publishing Diamond Partner 2013 - 2022
Corexcel is focused on providing innovative online courses, individual/team assessments, educational resources and services. We provide our customers the tools to develop individually while excelling professionally. Corexcel provides a rewarding and balanced work environment that encourages personal growth and commitment to the community.
State of Delaware, Office of Minority and Women Business Enterprise
Corexcel is certified as a WBE by the State of Delaware's Office of Supplier Diversity. For a copy of our certificate send us an email through our contact form. We are certified as Momentum Management Group, Inc. d/b/a Corexcel – OSD Certification #DE16032576.
Corexcel's Customer Service team members are all PXT Select Certified Professionals. PXT Select is an exciting new hiring assessment specifically designed to make the process of interviewing and selecting candidates easier for hiring managers.
International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
Corexcel is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). Corexcel complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, Corexcel is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.
IACET Accredited Provider #1000795
State of California Board of Registered Nursing
Corexcel is approved as a provider of continuing nursing education, California provider #CEP 13687.
State Boards of Nursing
Corexcel is approved as a provider of continuing nursing professional development, provider #50-452, and reports completions to CE Broker for the following states:
- District of Columbia
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
The company was founded in Delaware in 1984 as Inservice Training Institute to provide nursing continuing education through public seminars. Momentum Management Group, Inc., purchased the business in 1997 and began to expand the business beyond nursing education. By 2000, Inservice Training Institute no longer described the business and we needed a new name. In 2001, the company began doing business as Corexcel. Our new name came from a combination of the words "core" and "excel" to emphasize our focus on helping individuals and companies improve their performance through our offering of training resources for personal and organizational growth.