ICD-10 Coding Course: $200
Additional Enrollment Options
Corexcel is excited to offer Medical Coding: ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS. This self-paced online medical training course allows you to study the ICD-10 coding and complete the course exercises and exams online. The modules help you learn the technical vocabulary and codes, as well as how to use reference materials for issuing correct medical codes. You will also find case examples and tables containing codes with associated coding guidelines. The course is divided into the following sections:
- Coding Overview (Optional)
- ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Coding Systems
- Insurance and Reimbursement Overview (Optional)
This online ICD-10 Coding training course is designed for individuals learning to code, as well as for healthcare professionals needing an update on current codes. You can find a detailed course outline here.
An eBook version of the textbook is contained within the online course. However, access to the coding manuals for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS is required for most exercises and exams.
The online ICD-10 coding course modules include:
- Overview of Coding
- Introduction to Coding
- Coding Conventions
- Coding Guidelines
- Hospital Inpatient Coding
- Outpatient and Physician Office Coding
- Insurance and Reimbursement
ICD-10 training course features include:
- eBook with full content of 3-2-1 Code It! textbook
- ReadSpeaker reads text and key term pronunciations aloud
- Glossary and dictionary search
- Most recent HIPAA standards
- Latest ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS code sets, conventions, and guidelines
- Case study videos with review questions
- Coding practice exercises
- Online flashcards to enhance learning
- Chapter review slides
ICD-10 Coding Course Objectives
At the conclusion of the ICD-10 coding course participants will be able to:
- Apply guidelines unique to ICD-10-CM and incorporate vocabulary and data used in health information systems.
- Consult medical references, medical dictionaries, professional journals, and official coding references.
- Interpret healthcare data and apply inpatient/outpatient coding guidelines to code and sequence diagnosis and procedures.
- Assign ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS codes.
- Apply data set definitions to select the first-listed and principal diagnoses, complications and comorbidities, secondary diagnoses, and procedures.
- Define and assign DRGs and define major diagnostic categories, principal diagnosis, complication, and comorbidity.
Course Credit and Completion Time
Upon successful completion of course objectives and accreditation information for approval before enrolling.course students will receive a certificate of completion for 4.5 Continuing Education Units (CEUs). To determine if your school or employer will accept this course, submit the
ICD-10 Coding Class Registration Options
An eBook version of the textbook is contained within the online course. However, access to coding manuals for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS is required in order to complete this course.
After registering for ICD-10 Coding you will receive an email copy of your receipt and a separate login email. * Additional shipping charges apply for purchases that include shipped items. Charges are calculated after adding this item to the shopping cart. - Add/Drop Policy