Performance Management Systems help your managers better train and develop their staff with the organization's goals in mind. An effective performance management system will create organizational unity, motivate employees through training and career development, and improve employee satisfaction while boosting productivity.
Performance Management will cover the performance management cycle, performance evaluations and successful appraisals. You will learn about rating scales, the use of 360 degree feedback, coaching methods, management by objectives, and how to establish fair measurements and goals.
- Performance Management Systems
- Performance Management Elements
- Rating Scales
- 360 Degree Feedback
- Management by Objectives
- Fair Measurements
- The Appraisal Process
To enroll 10 or more employees in Performance Management, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Performance Management you should be able to:
- Explain the value of a performance management system.
- Discuss the pros and cons of various types of performance management systems.
- Conduct a performance management interview.
- Design a performance improvement plan.
This course is designed for adult learners interested in utilizing performance management systems to increase productivity.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3 - 5 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.3 CEUs | 3.0 HRCI Credits | 3.0 SHRM Credits
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU/HRCI/SHRM Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Performance Management for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Human Resource Management. Certificate Program students get access to Introduction to Human Resource Management, Compensation and Benefits, Data and Human Resource Management, Employee Selection, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Training, Performance Management, and Talent Management and Career Development for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3 - 5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Performance Management. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs, HRCI Credits, and/or SHRM Credits instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) - Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.