The Certificate in Diversity and Inclusion is designed to create a learning experience for HR managers to explore the productivity, innovation, and creativity that are fostered in diverse and inclusive workplaces. This online human resources certificate program will give learners insight into assessing diversity in the organization, creating an inclusive culture, and hiring talent and retaining employees.
Assessment, Inclusion, and Retention: $239
This diversity and inclusion certificate online program introduces human resources managers and team members to the responsibility of creating a diverse workforce. Through online readings and exercises learners will be exposed to using analytics and data to assess diversity in the organization, developing an inclusive culture by removing bias, and hiring talent through fair and equitable practices. Online courses in this program include:
- Assessing Diversity and Inclusion
- Fostering an Inclusive Culture
- Hiring and Retaining Diverse Talent
To enroll 10 or more employees in this DEI certificate course or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing the Certificate in D&I in HR Management - Assessment, Inclusion, and Retention you should be able to:
- Identify and address common workplace biases.
- List metrics used to track bias, progress, and effectiveness of inclusion initiatives.
- Describe how artificial intelligence can have bias.
- Explain how analytics supports inclusion initiatives and diversity training.
- List the 7 Pillars of Inclusion.
- Identify strategies for gaining employee buy-in and offering professional opportunities.
- Explain laws requiring equal and fair treatment and preventing workplace harassment.
- Outline a selection process that is unaffected by adverse impact.
- Design inclusive talent recruitment strategies.
- Identify bias in your hiring process.
- Identify metrics and talent management systems that support diversity and inclusion.
- Create flexible work arrangements and inclusive mentorships.
The Human Resources Certificate Program is designed for adult learners interested in understanding Human Resource Management responsibilities and issues.
- Certificate Fee: $239.00
- Course Credit: 1.2 CEUs | 12.0 HRCI Credits
- Number of Courses: 3
- Course Format: Self-paced online certificate program
- Completion Time: 4 hours per course
- Access: 270 days
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Online, self-paced courses
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU/HRCI Certificate
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this certificate program is 4 hours per course. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our certificate programs.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete each certificate course. Upon successful completion of all of the certificate courses, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs and/or HRCI Credits instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.