Employee Safety is an online course that helps HR managers promote a safe working place. Topics addressed include the ethics of workplace safety, safety guidelines and compliance, OSHA standards, and substance abuse and stress.
- Health and Safety
- Risk Management
- Human Resources and Safety in the Workplace
- OSHA Rights, Investigations, and Records
- Environmental Hazards
- Substance Abuse and Stress
- Safety and Health Management Plan
To enroll 10 or more employees in Employee Safety, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Employee Safety you should be able to:
- Discuss the ethics of a safe working place.
- List key workplace safety regulations.
- Understand OSHA protocols and record keeping and employer and employee rights.
- Explain ways to mitigate workplace hazards, substance abuse, and stress.
This course is designed for managers and leaders who handle human resources issues.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.3 CEUs | 3.0 HRCI Credits
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU/HRCI Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Employee Safety for 90 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Employee Safety. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs and/or HRCI Credits instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) - Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.