HR Skills Best Practices is an online certificate program that lays the foundation for HR professionals to develop a cohesive workforce. Participants will work through a series of modules that create better communication, feedback, discipline, and interaction between leadership and employees.
HR Skills Best Practices was created as an online certificate program to help people new to the human resources field. The topics included in this course will guide participants through the pitfalls of coaching, discipline, performance evaluation, and more. The following modules will train your HR department to bridge the gap between leadership and employees:
- SMART Goals for Performance Evaluation
- Communication and HR
- Handling Difficult Conversations
- Progressive Discipline
- Leadership and HR
- Conflict Resolution
To enroll 10 or more employees in HR Skills Best Practices Certificate, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing the HR Skills Best Practices Certificate you should be able to:
- Explain the relationship between SMART goals and performance evaluation.
- Identify your purpose, consider your audience, and solidify your message before communicating.
- Summarize the GROW model for coaching.
- Prepare a model plan for a difficult conversations.
- List the stages of a progressive disciplinary procedure.
- Define values-based leadership and how to implement it.
- Describe organizational policies and legal considerations for workplace conflict.
- Apply the five steps of problem solving to current HR issues.
Human Resources Skills Best Practices is intended for new HR leaders who need to implement best practices in their organization.
- Certificate Fee: $349.00
- Course Credit: 1.7 CEUs | 16.0 HRCI Credits | 16.0 SHRM PDCs
- Course Format: Self-paced online certificate program
- Completion Time: 17 hours
- Access: 365 days
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU/HRCI/PDC Certificate
Access Time: You get full access to HR Skills Best Practices Certificate for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this certificate program is 17 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our certificate programs.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete this certificate course. Upon successful completion of all of this certificate course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs/HRCI Credits/PDCs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.