Course FormatThe Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Accreditation is a five-week program. Each week consists of self-directed homework assignments and an instructor-led virtual classroom session. A final exam must be completed after the last live session. The time commitment for each week includes:
- 2-3 hours of self-directed assignments prior to that week's live session
- One 90-minute live webinar per week (Attendance is required.)
- 30-60 minutes of follow-up assignments after each live session
- A final exam to be completed within 72 hours of the final live webinar
- January 2 - February 6, 2020 (Required sessions: January 9, 16, 23, 30; February 6 from 9:00am - 10:30am CT)
- March 3 - April 7, 2020 (Required sessions: March 10, 17, 24, 31; April 7 from 2:00pm - 3:30pm CT)
- April 23 - May 28, 2020 (Required sessions: April 30; May 7, 14, 21, 28 from 1:00pm - 2:30pm CT)
RegistrationThe Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Accreditation course plus The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Facilitation Kit is $3990. If you already own the Facilitation Kit the accreditation is only $2495. (Each participant must have access to The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Facilitation Kit and be able to commit to all five weeks of live webinars and coursework.) To register, please select your accreditation date and kit option below.
Access to a Five Behaviors Facilitation Kit is required.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I have already purchased a Five Behaviors Facilitation Kit?
The Five Behaviors Accreditation sessions are available without purchasing a facilitation system. However, each attendee must have access to The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Facilitation Kit in order to participate and become an Accredited Facilitator.
Will I be accredited in Five Behaviors?
Upon successful completion of this program, you will earn the credential of Five Behaviors Accredited Facilitator. The accreditation is valid for two years, at which time you can earn permanent Accredited Facilitator status through completion of a short refesher course.
What are the technical requirements?
- PC or Mac desktop or laptop computer (tablets and mobile devices not compatible with all course components)
- Internet browser with Adobe Flash such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge
- Cell phone or landline for live session audio (VOIP not supported)
"The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team" is a trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc.