HR analytics are helping human resource managers understand and support employee needs. This online HR management and analytics course focuses on data. It will help managers analyze HR metrics and use them to solve employee issues. Data collection and storage in relation to confidentiality and employee privacy rights will also be discussed.
- Introduction to Data Analytics
- Big Data and Human Resource Management
- Data-Driven Decision-Making
- Using Data in HR
- Data Analysis
- Data Collection
- Causation, Correlation, Reliability, and Validity
- Presentation and Reports
- Data Storage
- Confidentiality, Privacy, and Discrimination
To enroll 10 or more employees in this online Data and HR Management analytics course, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Data and Human Resource Management you should be able to:
- Discuss the value of data analytics for human resource managers.
- List three methods of data analysis.
- Outline a plan for data collection and storage.
- Differentiate between correlation and causation.
- Discuss potential threats to employee privacy and confidentiality when using big data.
The course is designed for HR managers looking to use data analytics in human resource decisions.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.3 CEUs | 3.0 HRCI Credits
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU/HRCI Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Data and Human Resource Management for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Human Resource Management. Certificate Program students get access to Introduction to Human Resource Management, Compensation and Benefits, Data and Human Resource Management, Employee Selection, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Training, Performance Management, and Talent Management and Career Development for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Data and Human Resource Management. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs and/or HRCI Credits instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.