The Everything DiSC Certification Online is an online certification program for trainers using the DiSC Profile. This DiSC self-assessment certification program will give you an in-depth comprehension of the research and foundation for the Everything DiSC model. You will participate in self-guided explorations of your own Everything DiSC Profile, as well as online, interactive discussions with other participants to help you maximize the information contained in the profile. There will be self-directed pre- and post-work in addition to live, instructor-led webinars each week.
Since the certification is a Catalyst Specialization, participants are required to have the Everything DiSC Catalyst Facilitator Kit in order to participate. With this training you will become proficient with the content and customization of the Everything DiSC kit. Participants who complete this online certification program will come away with the ability to organize highly professional DiSC-based training sessions to meet a variety of workplace needs.
Everything DiSC Online Certification Dates
- October 5-18, 2023 (Required sessions: October 9, 11, 16, 18 from 1:00pm - 3:00pm CT)
- October 9-20, 2023 (Required sessions: October 11, 13, 18, 20, from 09:00am - 11:00am CT)
- October 20 - November 2, 2023 (Required sessions: October 24, 26, 31; November 2 from 10:00am - 12:00pm CT)
- October 20 - November 2, 2023 (Required sessions: October 24, 26, 31; November 2 from 2:00pm - 4:00pm CT)
Online Certification Format
The Everything DiSC Online Certification program takes place over two weeks. You will complete online course activities and attend two virtual sessions per week and take a final exam at the end. The time commitment for each week consists of:
- 2-3 hours of self-directed coursework prior to that week's live, instructor-led online sessions
- Two 120-minute live, instructor-led online sessions per week (Note: Attendance is required at all live webinar sessions.)
- 60 minutes of self-directed coursework following the live webinar session
- A final exam that must be completed within 48 hours of the final live session
The fee for the Everything DiSC Online Certification including the Everything DiSC Catalyst Facilitation System is $3990. If you already own the Everything DiSC Catalyst Facilitation System the certification is only $2495.
To register, please select the appropriate certification dates below. Important: Every participant must have the Everything DiSC Catalyst Facilitation Kit and be able to commit to each week of live webinars and self-directed coursework.
The Everything DiSC Catalyst Facilitator Kit is required for each certification attendee.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I have already purchased an Everything DiSC Facilitation System?
The Everything DiSC Online Certification sessions are available without purchasing a facilitation system. However, participants must have their own Everything DiSC Catalyst Facilitation System in order to participate and become certified.
Will I be certified in DiSC?
Upon successful completion of this online workshop, you will be an Everything DiSC Certified Practitioner.
What are the technical requirements?
- PC or Mac desktop or laptop computer (tablets and mobile devices not supported at this time)
- Updated Internet browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge
- Be able to access your computer and the Internet while using a cell phone or landline simultaneously
Note: If using Windows XP operating system, use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, as Windows XP only supports Internet Explorer 8.0 and earlier.
How do I register for the Everything DiSC Online Certification?
You can register using the drop down box above or calling Corexcel at 1-888-658-6641 in the U.S. or 1-302-477-9730 outside of the U.S. Monday - Friday between 9:00 am and 5:30 p.m. EST.
"DiSC", "Everything DiSC", and "Everything DiSC on Catalyst"
are registered trademarks of John Wiley & Sons, Inc.