The Everything DiSC Certification Online - Workplace Specialization is an online certification program for trainers using the DiSC Profile. This certification program will give you an in-depth comprehension of the research and foundation for the Everything DiSC model. You will participate in self-guided explorations of your own Everything DiSC Workplace Profile, as well as online, interactive discussions with other participants to help you maximize the information contained in the profile. There will be self-directed pre- and post-work in addition to a live, instructor-led webinar each week.
Since the certification is a Workplace Specialization, participants are required to have the Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator Kit in order to participate. (There is an optional self-guided section that discusses other programs in the Everything DiSC library; but only the Everything DiSC Workplace program will be covered in the live, online sessions.) With this training you will become proficient with the content and customization of the Workplace kit. Participants who complete this online certification program will come away with the ability to organize highly professional DiSC-based training sessions to meet a variety of workplace needs.
Everything DiSC Online Certification Dates
- September 14 - October 5, 2021 (Required sessions: September 21, 28; October 5 from 9:00am - 10:30am CT)
- September 14 - October 5, 2021 (Required sessions: September 21, 28; October 5 from 1:00pm - 2:30pm CT)
- October 13 - November 3, 2021 (Required sessions: October 20, 27; November 3 from 10:00am - 11:30am CT)
Online Certification Format
The Everything DiSC Online Certification is a four-module program that takes place over four weeks. You will complete one module per week and take a final exam at the end. The time commitment for each week consists of:
- 1-3 hours of self-directed coursework prior to that week's live, instructor-led online session
- One 90-minute live, instructor-led online session per week (Note: Attendance is required at all live webinar sessions.)
- 30-60 minutes of self-directed coursework following the live webinar session
- A final exam that must be completed within 48 hours of the final live session
The fee for the Everything DiSC Online Certification including the Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation System is $3990. If you already own the Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation System the certification is only $2495.
To register, please select the appropriate certification dates below. Important: Every participant must have the Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit and be able to commit to each week of live webinars and self-directed coursework.
The Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator Kit is required for each certification attendee.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I have already purchased an Everything DiSC Facilitation System?
The Everything DiSC Online Certification sessions are available without purchasing a facilitation system. However, participants must have their own Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation System in order to participate and become certified.
Will I be certified in DiSC?
Upon successful completion of this online workshop, you will be an Everything DiSC® Certified Trainer - Workplace Specialization.
What are the technical requirements?
- PC or Mac desktop or laptop computer (tablets and mobile devices not supported at this time)
- Updated Internet browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge
- Be able to access your computer and the Internet while using a cell phone or landline simultaneously
Note: If using Windows XP operating system, use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, as Windows XP only supports Internet Explorer 8.0 and earlier.
How do I register for the Everything DiSC Online Certification - Workplace Specialization?
You can register using the drop down box above or calling Corexcel at 1-888-658-6641 in the U.S. or 1-302-477-9730 outside of the U.S. Monday - Friday between 9:00 am and 5:30 p.m. EST.
Do you offer a classroom-based Everything DiSC certification course?
We do offer a classroom-based Everything DiSC certification. The programs are held in Minneapolis, Minnesota. For more information and dates, please visit our Everything DiSC Certification page.
"DiSC", "Everything DiSC", and "Everything DiSC Workplace"
are registered trademarks of John Wiley & Sons, Inc.