Employers and their Human Resources Managers who need to understand Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) in order to avoid a bad reputation and costly noncompliance settlements. Our Equal Employment Opportunity training course will cover EEO legislations and policies, fictitious and real-world scenarios and settlements, how to prevent discrimination and harassment and effectively handle the situations should they arise. The course will also cover workforce diversity, affirmative action and accommodating employees who need alternate work arrangements.
- Equal Opportunity (EEO) Policies and Issues
- Making a Choice on Promotion
- Alternate Work Arrangements
- Workforce Diversity and Affirmative Action
- Preventing Discrimination and Sexual Harassment
- Harassment Scenarios
To enroll 10 or more employees in Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Training, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Training you should be able to:
- Discuss the major employment and anti-discrimination laws.
- Identify the steps to take when dealing with discrimination complaints.
- Explain and assess issues related to alternative work arrangements.
- Outline methods for developing and maintaining a diverse workforce.
This course is designed for adult learners interested in employment laws, Equal Employment Opportunity issues, and anti-discriminatory regulations.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 2 - 4 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.3 CEUs | 2.5 HRCI Credits | 2.5 SHRM Credits
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU/HRCI/SHRM Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Training for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Human Resource Management. Certificate Program students get access to Introduction to Human Resource Management, Compensation and Benefits, Data and Human Resource Management, Employee Selection, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Training, Performance Management, and Talent Management and Career Development for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 2 - 4 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Training. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs, HRCI Credits, and/or SHRM Credits instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) - Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.