Everything DiSC Profiles | Everything DiSC Overview
Assess DiSC Styles Related to Sales, Management & Workplace
The Everything DiSC System is a group of research-validated online profile assessments designed to help professionals communicate more effectively with those around them. Using the DiSC theory, the Everything DiSC system gives learners insight into their behavior, helping them understand and connect with others better.
The Everything DiSC System focuses on key aspects of any successful organization, including:
- Conflict Resolution
Everything DiSC Workplace Profile: #W-800-EDWP - $54.00
- Discover your DiSC style
- Understand the DiSC style of others
- Build more effective employee relationships
Everything DiSC Sales Profile: #W-800-EDSP - $90.00
- Understand DiSC sales styles
- Identify and understand customers' DiSC purchasing styles
- Adapt your style to meet customer needs
Everything DiSC Management Profile: #W-800-EDMP - $90.00
- Understand and improve your management style
- Communicate effectively
- Improve employee engagement
Everything DiSC for Leaders: #W-800-EDWOL - $90.00
- Understand leadership best practices
- Identify your DiSC Leadership style
- Become a more flexible, successful leader
Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders: #W-800-363 - $180.00
- Gather 360 degree feedback on your leadership style
- Understand your leadership style and how it affects your group
- Create a clear plan of action for improving your leadership style
Group Reports & Free Online DiSC Supplemental Reports
Each Everything DiSC profile is designed to work together. Group reports and free supplemental reports can be generated to include participants who have taken any Everything DiSC profile.
Reliability – Adaptive Testing
The Everything DiSC System incorporates Adaptive Testing (AT) software commonly found in the most contemporary psychological assessments available. AT provides the assessment taker with questions based on their previous questions and answers. AT is important because it shortens assessment time and provides the most precise DiSC reports on the market.
Benefits of Adaptive Testing
- Expansive collection of valuable information for profiles & reports
- DiSC styles identified with more precision
- Shortened, customized assessment
- Unusual DiSC styles are accounted for
- Resolution of conflicting DiSC styles
Call 1-888-658-6641 (U.S. only), 1-302-477-9730 (outside U.S.) or send an email through our contact form to request additional information on Everything DiSC Profiles or the corresponding trainer materials.
"DiSC" and "Everything DiSC" are registered trademarks of Inscape Publishing, Inc.