Developing and Coaching Others trains leaders and managers to successfully develop and coach their team members to become better and more consistent performers. These training materials will help your senior managers learn the specifics of how they can effectively impact the coaching process to increase the skill of every team leader and team member.
Developing and Coaching Others facilitator kits and workbooks!
Developing and Coaching Others Training Details
Developing and Coaching Others teaches leaders and managers the skills and strategies to guide their teams through a learning process, with specific tactics to help them before, during and after training to ensure that behavior change is achieved. Your leaders will also learn a coaching moments model to help their teams gain understanding and insight about their actions in a way that supports self-awareness and individual decision making. Developing and Coaching Others is about how managers can effectively and successfully develop and coach their team leaders to become better and more consistent performers. Managers who are effectively involved in the growth and development of their employees make behavior change happen. This program will help your managers:
- Continuously support and coach the development of their employees.
- Positively impact learners before, during and after each element in a learning process.
- Effectively handle coaching moments so that employees teach themselves.
- 4-hour classroom program
- 1-hour online course
- 9-18 participants recommended
- Ensure Training Changes Behavior: Successfully motivate, direct, and coach your team members through a learning process to ensure they transfer learning into improved job performance.
- Coach Effectively: Effectively handle coaching moments to improve team members' performance on the job.
Developing and Coaching Others Benefits
- Provides specific details on how to handle before, during, and after meetings.
- Provides model to help teams gain understanding and insight about their actions in a way that supports opportunities to learn and improve.
Developing and Coaching Others Participant Workbook
Participant workbooks are intended to reinforce learning as part of a facilitated training session. Access to videos and interactive exercises are not included in the workbook.
- Cognitive Exercises
- Forms for Workshop Activities
- Skill Practice Aids
- Job Aids Section
Developing and Coaching Others Facilitator Guide
- 4-hour workshop designed for 6-18 participants
- Complete instructions on how to facilitate the workshop
- Explanatory text for the trainer
- Sample trainer narrative
- Video scenarios in office and industrial settings that display positive skills discussed in the program
- Transcripts of video segments
- Annotation notes
- PowerPoint Presentation and handouts
- Self-Assessment Worksheet
- Memory Jogger Card