Inclusive HR Leadership
This human resources online course helps managers promote workplace diversity and productivity through inclusive leadership policies. Develop inclusive strategies through HR and leadership collaboration.
- Inclusive Leadership Programs
- Managing Change
- HR Benefits
- Supporting Inclusion and Employee Engagement
- Leading Diverse Teams
To enroll 10 or more employees in our inclusive leadership training, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Inclusive HR Leadership you should be able to:
- Define inclusive leadership for HR professionals.
- Identify HR leadership roles for supporting inclusion.
- List the HR benefits of diversity and inclusion.
- Describe strategies for organizing inclusive leadership programs and increasing employee engagement.
This course is designed for HR managers who want to promote inclusive leadership in their organization.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 4 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $89.00
- Course Credit: 0.4 CEUs | 4.0 HRCI Credits
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU/HRCI Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Inclusive HR Leadership for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in D&I in HR Management - Culture, Engagement, and Leadership. Certificate program students get access to Aspects of an Inclusive Culture, Inclusive HR Leadership, and Inclusive Engagement and Development for 270 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 4 hours. A student's prior knowledge, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete this online course. Upon successful completion, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs and/or HRCI Credits.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.