Hiring and Retaining Diverse Talent
Hiring talent and retaining employees are key responsibilities for an HR professional. This online recruiting diverse talent training course will focus on diversity and inclusion in human resources. Hiring and Retaining Diverse Talent will help you deliver measurable diversity strategies to create a balanced work environment.
- Sourcing Candidates
- Inclusive Recruitment Strategies
- Interview Process
- Talent Management Systems
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Diversity and Mentorship
To enroll 10 or more employees in Hiring and Retaining Diverse Talent or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-855-987-0196 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Hiring and Retaining Diverse Talent you should be able to:
- Design inclusive talent recruitment strategies.
- Identify bias in your hiring process.
- Identify metrics and talent management systems that support diversity and inclusion.
- Create flexible work arrangements and inclusive mentorships.
This course is designed for adult learners looking to increase diversity in their hiring and retention practices.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 4 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $89.00
- Course Credit: 0.4 CEUs | 4.0 HRCI Credits
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU/HRCI Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Hiring and Retaining Diverse Talent for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Diversity and Inclusion in HR Management. Certificate Program students get access to Assessing Diversity and Inclusion, Fostering an Inclusive Culture, and Hiring and Retaining Diverse Talent for 270 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 4 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete this online course. Upon successful completion, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs and/or HRCI Credits.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.