Building an inclusive workplace is a major asset in retaining employee engagement. Supporting D&I models and including employees in decision processes will help HR leaders maintain innovative teams and positive business performance.
- Inclusive Decision-Making
- Reducing Bias
- Inclusive Learning and Development
- Disability Inclusion
- Learning and Development
- Remote Teams
- Inclusive Engagement and Feedback
To enroll 10 or more employees in our inclusive employee engagement course, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Inclusive Engagement and Development you should be able to:
- Identify strategies for eliminating bias in decision-making.
- Describe a model for creating inclusive learning and development in the workplace.
- Explain how to create engagement and development opportunities for remote teams.
This course is designed for HR managers who want to develop employee engagement in their organization.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 4 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $89.00
- Course Credit: 0.4 CEUs | 4.0 HRCI Credits
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU/HRCI Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Inclusive Engagement and Development for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in D&I in HR Management - Culture, Engagement, and Leadership. Certificate program students get access to Aspects of an Inclusive Culture, Inclusive HR Leadership, and Inclusive Engagement and Development for 270 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 4 hours. A student's prior knowledge, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete this online course. Upon successful completion, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs and/or HRCI Credits.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.