This online course is designed to help HR managers assess Diversity and Inclusion within the organization. You will learn how to use metrics to track bias, progress, and effectiveness of diversity and inclusion goals.
- Unconscious Bias
- Human Resources Metrics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Statistics, Analytics, and Data
- Diversity Training
To enroll 10 or more employees or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Assessing Diversity and Inclusion you should be able to:
- Identify and address common workplace biases.
- List metrics used to track bias, progress, and effectiveness of inclusion initiatives.
- Describe how artificial intelligence can have bias.
- Explain how analytics supports inclusion initiatives and diversity training.
This course is designed for adult learners needed to assess diversity and inclusion initiatives within their organization.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 4 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $89.00
- Course Credit: 0.4 CEUs | 4.0 HRCI Credits
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU/HRCI Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Assessing Diversity and Inclusion for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Diversity and Inclusion in HR Management. Certificate Program students get access to Assessing Diversity and Inclusion, Fostering an Inclusive Culture, and Hiring and Retaining Diverse Talent for 270 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 4 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete this online course. Upon successful completion, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs and/or HRCI Credits.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 11
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.