The Certificate in D&I in HR Management provides a learning platform for HR managers to build an inclusive culture in the workplace through employee engagement and inclusive leadership practices. This online HR certificate program will give learners insight into the aspects of an inclusive culture and to provide employee development opportunities for a diverse workforce.
Culture, Engagement, and Leadership: $239
This online D&I certificate program empowers HR managers and team members to create productive work environment through inclusive culture and employee engagement. The online courses in this program allows leaders to build their skills in areas such as collaborative decision-making, supporting mental health, managing change, and building learning and development initiatives. Online courses in this program include:
To enroll 10 or more employees in this D&I certificate program or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing the Certificate in D&I in HR Management - Culture, Engagement, and Leadership you should be able to:
- Describe how cultural awareness influences workplace interactions.
- Identify ways to assess cultural competence in the workplace.
- Explain the BRIDGE method for inclusive work practices.
- List barriers to workplace authenticity.
- Describe how the HR role for supporting mental health.
- Define inclusive leadership for HR professsionals.
- Identify HR leadership roles for supporting inclusion.
- List the HR benefits of diversity and inclusion.
- Describe strategies for organizing inclusive leadership programs and increasing employee engagement.
- Identify strategies for eliminiating bias in decision-making.
- Describe a model for creating inclusive learning and development in the workplace.
- Explain how to create engagement and development opportunities for remote teams.
The D&I for HR Managers Certificate Program is designed for adult learners interested in implementing diversity and inclusion in their human resources practices.
- Certificate Fee: $239.00
- Course Credit: 1.2 CEUs | 12.0 HRCI Credits
- Number of Courses: 3
- Course Format: Self-paced online certificate program
- Completion Time: 4 hours per course
- Access: 270 days
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Online, self-paced courses
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU/HRCI Certificate
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this certificate program is 4 hours per course. A student's prior knowledge, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our certificate programs.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete each certificate course. Upon successful completion of all of the certificate courses, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs and/or HRCI Credits instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.