Leading Successful Projects provides your team leaders with the structure and tools necessary to master the art of project management. This program identifies the critical phases of a project and teaches your leaders to work with the key variables that will make your project a success.
Leading Successful Projects facilitator kits and workbooks!
Leading Successful Projects Training Details
In today's workforce, managers are often in charge of leading team projects. Your managers' abilities to direct projects often have a direct impact on business results. Leading Successful Projects is a project management training program that will teach your leaders the skills and processes required to ensure a project's success.
- 2-day workshop (can be delivered in four 4-hour sessions)
- 6-18 participants recommended
- Assess the impact of a project on business goals.
- Determine the roles of team members and the tasks needed to complete a project.
- Develop a clear system to track progress of a project.
- Motivate team members to maintain their commitment to a project.
Leading Successful Projects Benefits
- Determine project feasibility by identifying alternatives, benefits, costs, and risks.
- Create project objectives and measure performance.
Leading Successful Projects Participant Workbook
Participant workbooks are intended to reinforce learning as part of a facilitated training session. Access to videos and interactive exercises are not included in the workbook.
- Cognitive Exercises
- Forms for Workshop Activities
- Skill Practice Aids
- Job Aids Section
Leading Successful Projects Facilitator Guide
- 2-day workshop designed for 6-18 participants
- Complete instructions on how to facilitate the workshop
- Explanatory text for the trainer
- Sample trainer narrative
- Video scenarios in office and industrial settings that display positive skills discussed in the program
- Transcripts of video segments
- Annotation notes
- PowerPoint Presentation and handouts
- Self-Assessment Worksheet
- Memory Jogger Card