In this Global IT Project Management Simulation, your company, Four Corners (4C) BioPharma, Inc., has named you project manager and charged you with developing a company-wide knowledge sharing database. You will need to develop processes for storing and sharing knowledge and the 4C software itself.
Throughout the project, you'll make decisions about project scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk. With each decision, an adaptive scoreboard will track the impact of your decisions on the success of the project. The goal in this simulation is to maintain positive scores in each phase of the project.
This simulation aligns with the PMI© PMBOK© Guide and the 2011 role delineation study. You do not need any prior PIM© framework experience. Where relevant, feedback will refer to PMBOK© Guide sections.
- Initiating the Project
- Planning the Project
- Executing the Project
- Monitoring and Controlling the Project
- Closing the Project
- Cross-Cutting Knowledge & Skills
To enroll 10 or more employees in 4CShare Global Project Management Simulation, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing 4CShare Global Project Management Simulation you should be able to:
- Develop the skills required to lead a project team.
- Discuss the impact of balancing competing interests throughout every project phase.
- Explain how to position controversial decisions.
- Explain how to address potentially negative team and customer outcomes.
- Discuss how to analyze budget, schedule and quality data to make educated decisions.
This course is intended for those who want to develop their skills as a project leader.
- Access Time: 180 days
- Average Completion Time: 10 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online simulation course
- Fee: $359.00
- Course Credit: 10.0 PDUs | 1.0 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- PDU and/or CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to 4CShare Global Project Management Simulation for 180 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 10 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete 4CShare Global Project Management Simulation. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including PDUs and/or CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 11
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.