Emotional Intelligence for Project Managers is an online course intended to help project managers and team leaders improve their emotional intelligence. Through course modules and mini case studies, you will learn how to control emotional intelligence (EI) and resolve team conflict. This course also features video commentary from Daniel Goleman, a leading authority on EI.
- Defining Emotional Intelligence
- Why Emotional Intelligence Matters
- Emotional Intelligence and Project Managers
- Emotional Intelligence Factors
- Making Use of Your Emotional Intelligence
- Improving Emotional Intelligence
- Deadline Conflict
- A Demanding Stakeholder
- A Moving Target
- Working Overtime
- The Pricing Proposal
- Negative Feedback
- Team Conflict
- Question of Delegation
To enroll 10 or more employees in Emotional Intelligence for Project Managers, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Emotional Intelligence for Project Managers you should be able to:
- Discuss the role of emotional intelligence for project managers.
- Explain why improving emotional intelligence can improve managerial performance.
- Recognize the importance of emotional intelligence in successful project management.
- Discuss the nine key Emotional Intelligence factors and apply them to project scenarios.
This course is intended for project managers who want to improve managerial performance using emotional intelligence.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3-5 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 3.0 PDUs | 0.3 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- PDU and/or CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Emotional Intelligence for Project Managers for 90 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3-5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Emotional Intelligence for Project Managers. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including PDUs and/or CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 11
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.