Our Medical Records Software Project Management Simulation allows you to play the role of project manager for a software development project. Welcome to HealthMax Software, the future success of your company depends on you! As the project manager you are responsible for developing HealthRecords, a new medical records software system. It is now March and you need to have three satisfied customers and be ready to launch at a trade show in June of next year. The budget is set with no possibilities of an increase and time is short.
Throughout the simulation you'll make decisions that will impact the project, often in unforeseen ways. You'll be able to track your success through the adaptive scoreboard as you work through each of the project management factors.
- Project Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Quality Management
- Schedule/Time Management
- Budget/Cost Management
- Human Resources Management
- Risk Management
- Communications Management
- Procurement Management
To enroll 10 or more employees in HealthMax Software Project Management Simulation, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing HealthMax Software Project Management Simulation you should be able to:
- Develop the skills required to lead a project team.
- Discuss the impact of balancing competing interests throughout every project phase.
- Explain how to deal with controversial decisions.
- Explain how to address potentially negative team and customer outcomes.
- Discuss how to analyze budget, schedule and quality data to make educated decisions.
- Face challenges related to project planning, project execution, and project monitoring and control.
- Define potential issues related to project procurement.
This course is intended for adult learners with some project management experience who want to develop their project management skills.
- Access Time: 180 days
- Average Completion Time: 10 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online simulation course
- Fee: $359.00
- Course Credit: 10.0 PDUs | 1.0 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- PDU and/or CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to HealthMax Software Project Management Simulation for 180 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 10 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete HealthMax Software Project Management Simulation. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including PDUs and/or CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 11
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.