Ethical Management is an online course addressing ethics for project managers. The online ethics course tackles ethical issues faced by project team leaders. You will learn the Project Management Institute's Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct and work through case studies that will help you resolve specific ethical challenges.
- Introduction to Ethics for Project Managers
- Why Ethics Matter
- Warning Signs of Ethical Problems
- How Good People Can Make Unethical Decisions
- Model Ethical Guidelines
- Project Management and Ethics
- Project Management Ethics Codes
- Question of Experience
- Question of Respect
- A New Vendor
- Choosing Team Leaders
- Reporting Project Status
- Question of Blame
- Question about Training Materials
- Payback Time
- Selecting a Team
To enroll 10 or more employees in this online Project Management Ethics course, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Ethics for Project Managers you should be able to:
- Discuss the role of ethics in the workplace.
- Discuss the Ethical Triangle and its three components: Individual Ethics, Leadership Ethics, and Governance and Control.
- Recognize key ethical issues in project management.
- Describe the provisions of the Project Management Institute Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
- Discuss the four foundational values (Responsibility, Respect, Fairness, and Honesty) of the PMI Ethics Code.
- Apply ethical principles to project management.
This course is intended for team leaders and/or project managers who face ethical challenges related to project management.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3-5 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 3.0 PDUs | 0.3 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- PDU and/or CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Ethics for Project Managers for 90 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3-5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Ethics for Project Managers. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including PDUs and/or CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.