The Construction Project Management Simulation course gives you the opportunity to use practical skills as a project manager on the Allerton Connector Highway construction job. You will experience working with a federal administration to oversee the job from start to finish. The course will provide constructive feedback on the decisions you make in areas such as project scheduling and budgeting, leading the project team, communicating with stakeholders, and analyzing data for quality assurance. Videos containing commentary from Project Management Professionals will help you further understand the impact of your management decisions.
- Initiating the Project
- Planning the Project
- Executing the Project
- Monitoring and Controlling the Project
- Closing the Project
- Cross-Cutting Skills
To enroll 10 or more employees in Allerton Connector Highway Project Management Simulation, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Allerton Connector Highway Project Management Simulation you should be able to:
- Demonstrate the skills to lead a project team.
- Explain how to balance competing interests, such as project scope, resources, risk, and communication throughout all project phases.
- Discuss the impact of controversial decisions and the potential for negative team or customer response.
- Analyze schedules, budgets, and quality data.
- Address project procurement issues.
This course is intended for professionals who want to develop their skills as a project leader.
- Access Time: 180 days
- Average Completion Time: 10 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online simulation course
- Fee: $359.00
- Course Credit: 10.0 PDUs | 1.0 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- PDU and/or CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Allerton Connector Highway Project Management Simulation for 180 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 10 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Allerton Connector Highway Project Management Simulation. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including PDUs and/or CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) - Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.