Quality Management Basics is an online course covering the basics of quality management in projects. Learn the principles of quality management through interactive content, professional videos and case studies related to the manufacturing and service sectors. This course will provide you with the knowledge to identify quality control issues and implement monitoring solutions.
- Quality Management Fundamentals
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle
- Quality Assurance vs. Quality Control
- The Kano Model
- Metrics & Statistics
- Quality Management Tools & Techniques
- Ishikawa's Seven Basic Tools of Quality
- Quality Management Methodologies & Programs
- Six Sigma
To enroll 10 or more employees in Quality Management Basics, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Quality Management Basics you should be able to:
- Describe the practices and principles of quality management activities.
- Understand the specific tools and techniques can be used to monitor and control quality.
- Create powerful plans and solutions to quality problems.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to measure and control work.
- Describe the core competencies involved in several popular quality monitoring methodologies.
- Employ quality analysis and quality planning approaches to meet customer expectations.
This course is intended for professionals wishing to learn the skills and tools for quality management.
- Access Time: 180 days
- Average Completion Time: 12 hours
- Prerequisites: Project management experience is helpful but not required.
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $299.00
- Course Credit: 12.0 PDUs | 1.2 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- PDU and/or CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Quality Management Basics for 180 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 12 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Quality Management Basics. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including PDUs and/or CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 11
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.