Project Stakeholder Management training is an online self-paced course designed to help you control project stakeholder expectations. You will work through case studies that help you understand stakeholder demands and how to solve common problems that may arise. You will learn strategies for managing official communication and interactions with stakeholders, avoid conflict, and keep your project on schedule.
- Defining and Identifying Stakeholders
- Managing Expectations
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Handling Difficult Requests
- The Demanding Stakeholder and Controlling Emotions
- Adjusting to Shortened Timelines
- Managing Conflict Between Stakeholders
- Credibility Issues
- Handling Delays in Decision-Making
To enroll 10 or more employees in this Stakeholder Management course, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-717-4792 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Effectively Managing Project Stakeholders you should be able to:
- Identify causes of stakeholder issues.
- Apply practical problem-solving strategies to manage stakeholder expectations.
- Understand how to manage projects and communicate with project stakeholders.
This course is intended for project managers who want to increase their effectiveness at managing project stakeholders.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 3.0 PDUs | 0.3 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- PDU and/or CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Effectively Managing Project Stakeholders for 90 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Effectively Managing Project Stakeholders. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including PDUs and/or CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 11
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.