Resolving Conflicts helps managers and team leaders develop the conflict resolution skills necessary to be effective in their jobs. Use our turn-key facilitator guide, participant workbook, and optional online course, to teach your supervisors how to resolve conflicts efficiently and effectively.
Resolving Conflicts facilitator kits and workbooks!
Resolving Conflicts Training Details
Resolving Conflicts is a program that provides managers with the tools needed to recognize conflict and deal with it quickly and effectively. Managers with good conflict resolution skills can quickly get to the root cause of the problem, eliminate the issue and minimize the impact. Using effective communication skills and management skills, managers can help individuals understand another point of view, increasing the effectiveness of your employees. Conflict resolution topics covered include:
- Sources of team member conflict
- How to identify conflict situations that need to be managed
- Effective methods of conflict resolution
- Mismanaged agreements appearing to be conflict
- Pros and cons of conflict
- 4-hour classroom program
- 1-hour online course
- 6-18 participants recommended
Upon completion of their conflict resolution skills training, your people will be able to:
- Distinguish between two major sources of team conflict: personality clashes and work structure problems.
- Identify positive and negative impacts of conflict.
- Establish a cooperative atmosphere for resolving conflicts when they arise.
- Help individuals involved in conflict understand each other's point of view.
- Lead team members to agreement on facts and solutions to conflict.
Resolving Conflicts Participant Workbook
- Cognitive Exercises
- Forms for Workshop Activities
- Skill Practice Aids
- Video Synopsis
- Job Aids Section
Resolving Conflicts Facilitator Guide
- 4-hour workshop designed for 6-18 participants
- Complete instructions on facilitating conflict resolution workshops
- Trainer narrative with detailed supporting explanations
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Participant Handouts
- Video scenarios depicting positive conflict resolution skills
- Video transcripts
- Self-Assessment Worksheets & Activities
- Memory Jogger Card
If you have additional questions, or if you would like to request more information on our conflict resolution skills training program, send your request through our contact form or call our offices 888-658-6641 during normal business hours, M-F 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. EST.