This online course provides a manager's guide to creating a comprehensive customer experience. Managers will learn how to train customer service representatives on various platforms, establish customer service expectations, and support employees dealing with difficult customers.
- The Customer Experience
- Customer Service Philosophies
- Key Performance Indicators and Net Promoter Score
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Managing Customer Service
- Developing Employees and Establishing Expectations
- Providing Customer Service through Various Platforms
- Dealing with Difficult Customers
To enroll 10 or more employees in A Manager's Guide to Superior Customer Service, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing A Manager's Guide to Superior Customer Service you should be able to:
- Discuss philosophies for creating a total customer experience.
- Explain the use of performance measurement and KPI and NPS.
- List ways to build customer loyalty to your brand.
- Describe common challenges for a customer service manager.
- Outline a plan for establishing customer service expectations.
- Discuss methods for providing customer service through various platforms.
- Describe approaches for dealing with difficult customers.
The is course is designed for professionals who interact with customers and managers who oversee them.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3 hours
- Prerequisites: None
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.3 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to A Manager's Guide to Superior Customer Service for 90 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete A Manager's Guide to Superior Customer Service. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 11
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.