Time Management Class
Strong time management skills are essential for any employee. The online Time Management course will help you identify your current attitude toward time management and begin implementing more effective time management techniques immediately. You will learn how to overcome distractions like email, phone, employee conversations, and conflicting projects.
Tools and techniques for time management skill improvements covered include the SMART goal system, ABC method, Eisenhower Method, Action Lists, Time Planner, and much more. Once you complete this time management training course you should be able to make more effective use of your time management skills.
- Attitude and Time Management
- Procrastination and Goal Setting
- Finding Personal Fulfillment
- Planning and Prioritizing
- Task Lists and Action Plans
- Managing Email, Phone, and Other Interruptions
- Planning Effective Meetings
To enroll 10 or more employees in Time Management, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Time Management you should be able to:
- State the key outcomes and goals of effective time management.
- Assess your attitude about time management.
- Employ a time log to determine how you spend your time.
- Recognize the common causes of procrastination and identify ways to eliminate them.
- List the key attributes of effective SMART goals.
- Discuss the importance of establishing personal and professional goals.
- Identify the key principles of time management and common methods for prioritizing tasks.
- Identify the steps in the delegation process and recognize guidelines for appropriate task delegation.
- Identify strategies for handling daily tasks and distractions.
- Plan more effective meetings.
This course is designed for adult learners of any profession interested in better managing their time.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3 - 5 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.3 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Time Management for 90 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3 - 5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Time Management. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.