Ethical Business Issues is an online course designed to help new managers understand modern business ethics. This course will address questions of morality in relation to business practice. You will work through four modules of ethical issues and learn ethics for leaders through videos and exercises. This online business ethics course reviews how organizations can establish an ethical culture and monitor ethical performance.
- Introduction to Ethics
- Internal Ethics Issues
- External Ethics Issues
- Leadership Ethics
To enroll 10 or more employees in this online Business Ethics 21st Century class, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Business Ethics in the 21st Century you should be able to:
- Describe the major ethical framework used in developing business ethics.
- Explain the components of the Ethical Triangle: Individual Ethics, Leadership Ethics, and Governance and Control.
- Discuss key ethical challenges in the workplace.
- Describe the use of organizational ethics codes.
- Outline ethical issues involved in the employer-employee relationship including employment at will, due process and fairness.
- Discuss ethics training and how to monitor ethical performance.
- Describe the relationship between corporate social responsibility and ethics.
- Explain how sustainability and environmental regulations are an ethical concern.
- Describe the role of leadership in establishing an ethical culture.
This course is designed for managers needing an overview of ethical culture for businesses and organizations.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 10 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $249.00
- Course Credit: 10.0 HRCI Credits | 1.0 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- HRCI and/or CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Business Ethics in the 21st Century for 90 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 10 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Business Ethics in the 21st Century. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including HRCI Credits and/or CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 11
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.