Information Technology Management
This online IT management course is designed to teach managers the basics of information technology. A blend of text, video, and interactive exercises will guide learners through programming languages, network configuration, and database security. Managers will be able to combine their IT knowledge with management concepts to informed business decisions.
Information Technology Management Training Course Content
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Computer Basics
- Operating Systems
- Programming Languages
- Application Software
- Network Configuration
- Database and Big Data
- Information Security
- Mobile Access and Social Media
- Information Governance
To enroll 10 or more employees in A Manager's Guide to Information Technology, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing A Manager's Guide to Information Technology you should be able to:
- Discuss the foundations of information technology.
- List the major differences in various operating systems and programming languages.
- Explain management and security for application software.
- Outline database usage and information security techniques.
- Discuss mobile access, ecommerce, and social media.
- Describe the basics and information governance.
This course is designed for professionals needing an introduction to information technology and/or managers who interact with IT staff.
- Access Time: 180 days
- Average Completion Time: 10 hours
- Prerequisites: None
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $199.00
- Course Credit: 1.0 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to A Manager's Guide to Information Technology for 180 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 10 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete A Manager's Guide to Information Technology. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.