The Conflict Management online course will help managers deal with interpersonal conflict in the workplace. You will discover the different types and causes of conflict, how people respond in conflict situations, and methods for handling dangerous conflict. Video and case scenarios will allow you to view and apply the skills necessary for handling workplace conflict.
- Types and Causes of Conflict
- Conflict Styles
- Strategies for Dealing with Conflict
- Handling Difficult Employees
- Identifying Dangerous Conflict
To enroll 10 or more employees in Handling Workplace Conflict, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Handling Workplace Conflict you should be able to:
- Identify differing types and causes of workplace conflict.
- Describe the Thomas-Kilman conflict model.
- Discuss behaviors as part of conflict styles.
- Apply conflict resolution strategies and best practices for handling difficult employees.
- Identify dangerous conflict and methods for handling workplace conflict.
This online course is targeted at professionals in some type of management role.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 5 - 6 hours
- Prerequisites: None
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $99.00
- Course Credit: 6.0 HRCI Credits | 0.6 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- HRCI and/or CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Handling Workplace Conflict for 90 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 5 - 6 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Handling Workplace Conflict. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including HRCI Credits and/or CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Mac OS X Operating System
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) - Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.