No manager hopes for difficult employee behavior, however it's something all managers need to be prepared to address should it arise. Handling Difficult Employee Behavior will help you quickly and effectively address, coach, and counsel employees in order to improve their behavior. You will also learn how to improve your group's morale, staff retention, productivity, and teamwork. This course will help you address the behavior (not the employee) and provide them with effective tools and techniques for positive change.
- Dealing with Difficult Behaviors
- A Model for Conversations about Difficult Behaviors
- Holding Conversations about Difficult Behaviors
- 12 Difficult Employee Behaviors, Causes and Consequences
- Best Practices for Handling the 12 Difficult Employee Behaviors
- Case Studies for Handling the 12 Difficult Employee Behaviors
To enroll 10 or more employees in Handling Difficult Employee Behavior, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Handling Difficult Employee Behavior you should be able to:
- Discuss the importance of addressing difficult employee behavior.
- Describe a 6 step model for handling conversations about difficult behaviors.
- Apply practical tips for handling conversations about difficult behaviors.
- Identify each of the common 12 difficult employee behavioral types.
- Describe the 12 difficult behaviors and their causes, motivations and consequences.
- Outline best practices for handling the 12 difficult behaviors.
- Apply tips and best practices when working through difficult employee behavior scenarios.
This course is designed for managers looking for techniques for handling difficult employee behavior.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 10 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $199.00
- Course Credit: 10.0 HRCI Credits | 1.0 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- HRCI and/or CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Handling Difficult Employee Behavior for 90 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 10 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Handling Difficult Employee Behavior. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including HRCI Credits and/or CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 11
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.