Online Web Analytics training provides learners with insight into data and metrics for websites. Learn how to optimize and test pages for segmenting website traffic. Increase your web presence and e-commerce through web analytics best practices.
- Web Analytics Terms and Concepts
- SEO, SEM, Metrics, and KPIs
- Data and Dashboards
- Segmentation and Dynamic Content
- Optimization and Testing
- Buying Cycle, Purchase Funnel, and E-Commerce Metrics
To enroll 10 or more employees in this Web Analytics course, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-877-711-9557 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Web Analytics you should be able to:
- Identify key terms and uses for web analytics.
- Discuss SEO, SEM, and the difference between metrics and KPIs.
- Describe implicit data, explicit data, and the use of dashboards.
- Explain dynamic content, optimization, and page testing.
- List the stages of the buying cycle and purchase funnel and relate to e-commerce metrics.
This course is designed for users who want to increase website ranking through web analytics.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 5 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.3 CEUs | 3.5 PDUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- PDU and/or CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Web Analytics for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Digital Marketing. Certificate Program students get access to Content Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimization, Digital Marketing Strategy, Marketing Automation, Mobile Marketing, Paid Search (PPC), Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, and Web Analytics for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Web Analytics. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs and/or PDUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.