This program is intended to help professionals connect with customers and prospects through tailored marketing. Learn the five stages of marketing strategies, as wells how to set goals and measure performance metrics. Use the Digital Marketing Strategy online course to guide you through the steps of creating your own internet marketing plan.
- Integrating Digital Marketing
- Five Stages of a Digital Marketing Strategy
- Addressing Strategic Needs
- Web Design
- Ethical and Legal Issues
- Digital Marketing Strategic Plan
To enroll 10 or more employees in Digital Marketing Strategy, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Digital Marketing Strategy you should be able to:
- Discuss digital marketing strategies in relation to company goals.
- List the stages of a digital marketing plan.
- Discuss how to meet strategic goals through internet marketing.
- Explain the use of SWOT and SMART goals in online marketing.
- Discuss ethical and legal issues in digital marketing.
This course is intended for professionals who need to create a step-by-step online marketing plan.
- Access Time: 90 hours
- Average Completion Time: 3 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.3 CEUs | 3.0 HRCI Credits
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU and/or HRCI Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Digital Marketing Strategy for 90 hours. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Digital Marketing. Certificate Program students get access to Content Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimization, Digital Marketing Strategy, Marketing Automation, Mobile Marketing, Paid Search (PPC), Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, and Web Analytics for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Digital Marketing Strategy. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs and/or HRCI Credits instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Mac OS X Operating System
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) - Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.