Search Engine Marketing is essential in today's online business world. This search engine optimization online course will help users implement SEO practices and measure website performance. Learn how to make search engine optimization an integral part of your marketing strategy.
- Communication, Marketing, and SEO Strategy
- Webpages and Search Engine Rankings
- Measuring Website Performance
- Case Scenarios
To enroll 10 or more employees in this Search Engine Marketing (SEO) online course, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-877-668-8373 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Search Engine Optimization you should be able to:
- Describe SEO processes and how they fit with communications and marketing.
- Identify the pieces of a webpage that contribute to search engine rankings.
- Explain how webpages are found and ranked by search engines.
- List optimization strategies for increasing website rankings.
This course is intended for individuals who want to increase website rankings in search engines.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 4 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.3 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Search Engine Optimization for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Digital Marketing. Certificate Program students get access to Content Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimization, Digital Marketing Strategy, Marketing Automation, Mobile Marketing, Paid Search (PPC), Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, and Web Analytics for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 4 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Search Engine Optimization. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 11
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.