This PPC marketing course online will help users create effective ad campaigns using paid search advertising. Pay Per Click (PPC) channels offer a way to drive traffic to your site and measure performance. Among the topics discussed in this paid search course are landing pages, A/B testing, search engine optimization, analysis, and report generation.
- Introduction to Paid Search
- Search Marketing
- Business Goals and Paid Search Strategy
- SEM Best Practices
- Metrics and KPI
- The PPC Ad
- Ad Extensions
- Segmentation Strategy
- Landing Pages
- Display Advertisements
- PPC Channel Management
To enroll 10 or more employees in this Paid Search (PPC) course, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-717-4792 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Paid Search (PPC) you should be able to:
- Differentiate between search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Explain how to set and measure PPC account goals.
- Describe how to set PPC account goals and measure conversion rates.
- Identify the uses of keyword planners and ad extensions.
- Explain how to optimize a landing page and display ads for A/B testing.
- Analyze the elements of a paid search report.
This course is designed for anyone who wants to drive traffic to their site using paid search advertising.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 4 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $99.00
- Course Credit: 0.4 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Paid Search (PPC) for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Digital Marketing. Certificate Program students get access to Content Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimization, Digital Marketing Strategy, Marketing Automation, Mobile Marketing, Paid Search (PPC), Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, and Web Analytics for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 4 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Paid Search (PPC). Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.