Mobile users are an increasing segment of your customer base. The Mobile Marketing course online will help you expand your marketing plan to include strategies for targeting mobile devices. Learn how to market using multiple channels and analyze performance with channel-specific metrics.
- What Is Mobile Marketing?
- Mobile Devices
- Rules and Regulations
- Locating Mobile Users
- Responsive Design
- Measure and Control
- Case Study: Metrics
To enroll 10 or more employees in Mobile Marketing training, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Mobile Marketing you should be able to:
- Explain the benefits of mobile marketing.
- Identify mobile marketing rules and regulations.
- List methods for identifying mobile users.
- Describe mobile advertising, responsive design, and location-based services.
- Identify mobile marketing channels beneficial to your company.
- Explain and analyze channel-specific metrics.
This course is intended for marketing professionals who wish to reach a mobile audience.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.3 CEUs | 3.0 HRCI Credits
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU and/or HRCI Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Mobile Marketing for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Digital Marketing. Certificate Program students get access to Content Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimization, Digital Marketing Strategy, Marketing Automation, Mobile Marketing, Paid Search (PPC), Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, and Web Analytics for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Mobile Marketing. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs and/or HRCI Credits instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.