Social Media Strategy introduces marketers to the use of social media platforms for reaching new and existing customers. Learner how to target an audience, provide quality content, and engage in a meaningful way. Create successful social media marketing campaigns and influence the audience's decision-making.
- Social Media Platforms
- Content Marketing Plan
- Spheres of Reputation
- Engaging the Audience
- Marketing for Sales and Growth
- Reaching Influencers
To enroll 10 or more employees in Social Media Marketing, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Social Media Marketing you should be able to:
- Identify widely used social media platforms and list their pros and cons.
- Create a social media marketing plan to address audience, relevance, frequency, and quality of content.
- Explain how social media influences the spheres of reputation.
- List strategies for engaging with an audience and monitoring social media.
- Describe methods for contacting decision-makers and increasing sales and growth.
This course is intended for learners who want to include social media platforms in their marketing strategy.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 5 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.3 CEUs | 3.5 PDUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU and/or PDU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Social Media Marketing for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Digital Marketing. Certificate Program students get access to Content Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimization, Digital Marketing Strategy, Marketing Automation, Mobile Marketing, Paid Search (PPC), Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, and Web Analytics for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Social Media Marketing. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs and/or PDUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 11
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.