The online Marketing Automation course presents learners with concepts and techniques for marketing automation. Learn the aspects of the buying cycle and the AIDA model. Discover how to develop marketing strategies to capture leaders and build customer loyalty with this digital marketing online class.
- Marketing Automation Overview
- The Buying Cycle and AIDA Model
- Content Marketing Strategies
- Customer Value
- CRM and Email Marketing
- Lead Data
- Marketing Automation Measures and Controls
To enroll 10 or more employees in Marketing Automation, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Marketing Automation you should be able to:
- Explain the value of marketing automation.
- Define the AIDA principles in relation to the buying cycle.
- List the key components of successful content marketing strategies.
- Explain the concept of customer value.
- List data types useful in lead capture.
- Describe strategies for building customer loyalty.
- Identify measurement and control methods for marketing automation.
This course is intended for business professionals who want to automate their marketing outreach.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 5 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.3 CEUs | 3.5 HRCI Credits | 3.5 PDUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- HRCI, PDU and/or CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Marketing Automation for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Digital Marketing. Certificate Program students get access to Content Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimization, Digital Marketing Strategy, Marketing Automation, Mobile Marketing, Paid Search (PPC), Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, and Web Analytics for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Marketing Automation. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs, HRCI Credits, and/or PDUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.