This course will help learners increase conversions through improved marketing. Learn how to attract your targeted demographic with the optimization techniques delivered in this online module through written content, videos, and case studies.
- What Is Conversion?
- Measuring Conversion Rate
- Funneling Conversion into Your Business Model
- Case Study: Evaluation CRO
- The CRO Process
- Statistical Significance
- Enhancing Your Message
- Web Design and Copy
- Relating CRO to SEO
- Optimizing Your Technology
To enroll 10 or more employees in Conversion Rate Optimization, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Conversion Rate Optimization you should be able to:
- List the factors contributing to conversion rate.
- Explain how a digital marketing campaign relates to conversion rate optimization.
- List strategies for increasing your conversion rate.
This course is intended for individuals who want to increase website conversions.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.3 CEUs | 3.0 HRCI Credits
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU and/or HRCI Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Conversion Rate Optimization for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Digital Marketing. Certificate Program students get access to Content Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimization, Digital Marketing Strategy, Marketing Automation, Mobile Marketing, Paid Search (PPC), Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, and Web Analytics for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Conversion Rate Optimization. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs and/or HRCI Credits instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 11
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.