Triple Bottom Line Accounting is a method of accounting used in sustainable organizations. It emphasizes the balance of people, planet, and profit. This online course will help you understand accounting measures, report, and best practices within the triple bottom line framework and how they affect society and the environment.
- Triple Bottom Line Accounting
- The Three Pillars
- People, Planet, Profit
- TBL Scenarios
- Criticism and Best Practices
- TBL Case Studies
To enroll 10 or more employees in Triple Bottom Line Accounting, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Triple Bottom Line Accounting you should be able to:
- Explain triple bottom line accounting and The Three Pillars: People, Planet, Profit.
- Describe the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) accounting system.
- Explain how economic, environmental, and social performance measurement is developed.
- Discuss how triple bottom line accounting can be used as a sustainability performance evaluation.
- Describe triple bottom line accounting best practices.
This course is intended for professionals who want to increase their knowledge of accounting practices in a sustainable organization.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3 - 5 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.3 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Triple Bottom Line Accounting for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Sustainable Management. Certificate Program students get access to An Overview of Sustainable Management, Corporate Social Responsibility, Measuring Sustainable Management Performance, Sustainable Management: Leadership Ethics, and Triple Bottom Line Accounting for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3 - 5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Triple Bottom Line Accounting. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.