Sustainable management has helped thousands of organizations become environmentally friendly, and thus, more profitable and successful over time. This Sustainable Development online course will provide and overview of sustainable management and corporate sustainability. You will learn the effect sustainable development has on the environment and the community, the role of government in corporate sustainability, and how organizations can benefit from implementing sustainable practices.
- Sustainability and the Environment
- Attitude Assessment towards Sustainable Management
- Sustainability and the Environment
- Business Sustainability
- Government Regulation
- Sustainability Management Workplace Scenarios
- Criticisms of Sustainable Management
- Sustainable Development Case Studies
To enroll 10 or more employees in An Overview of Sustainable Management, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing An Overview of Sustainable Management you should be able to:
- Define sustainability and how it applies to an organization.
- Describe how sustainability relates to the environment.
- Explain the benefits of sustainable development.
- Recognize the role of government regulation in corporate responsibility.
- Discuss the leadership role in sustainable development.
- List the criticisms of corporate sustainability.
- Apply sustainable management principles to workplace scenarios.
This course is intended for leaders and staff interested in understanding sustainable development practices.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3 - 5 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.3 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to An Overview of Sustainable Management for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Sustainable Management. Certificate Program students get access to An Overview of Sustainable Management, Corporate Social Responsibility, Measuring Sustainable Management Performance, Sustainable Management: Leadership Ethics, and Triple Bottom Line Accounting for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3 - 5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete An Overview of Sustainable Management. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Mac OS X Operating System
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) - Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.