he online Sustainability Management Simulation course gives you the chance to be CEO at Coastal Industries, a fictional business implementing sustainable management practices. As the company is going green, you will make leadership decisions on the daily operations such as employee involvement, compliance issues and financial management and receive feedback from the board of trustees. This interactive course will test your leadership skills for maintaining sustainable practices while helping the organization grow and receive community support.
- New Leadership Performance
- Receiving Support from the Board of Trustees
- Employee Relations
- Sustainability and Social Responsibility
- Regulation and Compliance
- Environmental Issues
- Financial Management
To enroll 10 or more employees in Taking the Helm at Coastal Industries Simulation, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Taking the Helm at Coastal Industries Simulation you should be able to:
- Discuss how to take control as a new leader.
- Balance competing interests from management, staff, community involvement, and financial planning.
- Make controversial decisions and control internal and external relations.
- Conduct data analysis of financial statements.
- Explain corporate responsibility and its relation to community involvement.
- Assess sustainability practices and track financial performance management.
This simulation program is designed for managers new to sustainability principles.
- Access Time: 180 days
- Average Completion Time: 10 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $399.00
- Course Credit: 1.0 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Taking the Helm at Coastal Industries Simulation for 180 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 10 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Taking the Helm at Coastal Industries Simulation. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.