Sustainability Management: Ethical Leadership
Ethical Leadership sets the standard for business ethics throughout the entire organization. Companies using sustainable management practices are under even more scrutiny. This online sustainable management course will help leaders and managers understand the role of ethics in the workplace. You will review the code of ethics and learn how to make ethical decisions with interactive scenarios and case studies.
- An Ethical Framework
- Ethics in the Workplace
- Ethical Challenges
- Business Ethics Scenarios
- Code of Ethics
- Ethics Code Scenarios
- Ethical Leadership
- Dealing with an Ethical Lapse
- Case Studies
To enroll 10 or more employees in this sustainable management course, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing this sustainable management and ethical leadership course you should be able to:
- Discuss the role of ethical leadership and ethics in the workplace.
- Describe some major ethical frameworks used in developing business ethics.
- Discuss the use of ethical standards and a code of ethics in the workplace.
- Apply ethical principles to workplace scenarios.
This sustainable management course is intended for learners who want to gain insight into ethical leadership in a sustainable organization.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3 - 5 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.3 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Sustainable Management: Leadership Ethics for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Sustainable Management. Certificate Program students get access to An Overview of Sustainable Management, Corporate Social Responsibility, Measuring Sustainable Management Performance, Sustainable Management: Leadership Ethics, and Triple Bottom Line Accounting for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3 - 5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Sustainable Management: Leadership Ethics. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.