Organizations have a social responsibility to service the population in such a way that it does not damage the environment. Business ethics research has also shown that businesses practicing corporate social responsibility become more productive and profitable over time. Corporate Social Responsibility outlines decisions that organizations can make to benefit both the business and public interest. Workplace scenarios and case studies will help guide the learner through best practices.
- Defining Corporate Social Responsibility
- Scope, Case, and Criticisms
- Social Accounting
- Standards and Measures
- CSR Workplace Scenarios
- Best Practices
- CSR Case Studies
To enroll 10 or more employees in Corporate Social Responsibility, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Corporate Social Responsibility you should be able to:
- Define corporate social responsibility (CSR).
- Describe the moral and economic arguments for CSR.
- Explain the role of CSR standards and measures.
- Recognize the impact of performance evaluation on socially responsible corporations.
- Outline best practices for corporate social responsibility.
This course is intended for learners who want to understand the argument for sustainability and corporate social responsibility.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3 - 5 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.3 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Corporate Social Responsibility for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Sustainable Management. Certificate Program students get access to An Overview of Sustainable Management, Corporate Social Responsibility, Measuring Sustainable Management Performance, Sustainable Management: Leadership Ethics, and Triple Bottom Line Accounting for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3 - 5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Corporate Social Responsibility. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Mac OS X Operating System
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) - Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.