The costs and benefits associated with sustainability often affect multiple aspects of an organization. Being able to turn your corporate sustainability efforts into measurable data will help you determine patterns and trends, evaluate success and make accurate business decisions. This online Sustainability Performance Evaluation course will provide you with models and methods for analyzing financial data, reporting to government agencies, measuring strategic performance, and tracking sustainable development.
- Sustainability Measurement Tools
- Strategic Performance Measurement
- Risk and Cost Analysis
- Capital Investments and Return on Investment
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Measurement Workplace Scenarios
- External Reporting
- Performance Evaluation Case Studies
To enroll 10 or more employees in Measuring Sustainable Management Performance, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Measuring Sustainable Management Performance you should be able to:
- Explain how managers can evaluate sustainable management performance.
- Discuss how to use strategic performance measurements for corporate sustainability practices.
- Outline how accounting systems such as activity-based costing, life-cycle costing, and full cost accounting can be used in evaluating sustainability.
- Understand how to calculate return on investment for sustainability decisions and green capital investments.
- Discuss external reporting sustainability to government agencies and other organizations.
This class is designed for managers who want to learn tools and techniques for measuring sustainable management performance.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3 - 5 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.3 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Measuring Sustainable Management Performance for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Sustainable Management. Certificate Program students get access to An Overview of Sustainable Management, Corporate Social Responsibility, Measuring Sustainable Management Performance, Sustainable Management: Leadership Ethics, and Triple Bottom Line Accounting for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3 - 5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Measuring Sustainable Management Performance. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 11
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.