Change Management Foundations
Change Management Foundations will introduce learners to the change management process. It will help you understand how people respond to change and how they can take part in managing the change expericence. Many people are involved in change management, such as organizational leaders, employees, and stakeholders, so this online course will also cover the roles of everyone involved in implementing change. And finally learners will discover the resources and principles used by change management teams.
- Introduction to Change Management
- The Change People
- System Factors
To enroll 10 or more employees in this course, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-717-4792 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Change Management Foundations you should be able to:
- Describe the factors that make people resist change.
- Identify tools and resources to facilitate change.
- List the key roles in change management teams.
- Discuss the importance of involving stakeholders.
- Identify system factors that prevent change.
- Develop strategies to enable the change process to take place.
This course is intended for learners who want to understand the foundations of leading change.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 4 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $299.00
- Course Credit: 0.4 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Change Management Foundations for 90 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 4 hours. A student's prior knowledge, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Change Management Foundations. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your CEU certificate instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.